While Nabell Winslow has been open to serve our clients and others throughout the stay-at-home orders as an essential business, we expect a slow return to normal and for more meetings to resume in our offices. We want to share our cleaning and safety protocols with all of you so that you can come into the office with a great sense of safety and comfort.
Here are some of the protocols we’ve established to help ensure a safe transition.
- Anyone who shows symptoms of COVID-19 or has been exposed to someone with the virus should not enter the office until given an “all clear” from a medical professional.
- While inside the office, please strive to maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from other team members and guests.
- Upon each entrance to the office, and periodically throughout the day, please wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Visitors to the office should be offered hand sanitizer and ushered directly into the conference room.
- Conference room furniture should be wiped down with antibiotic wipes or spray after each use.
- Each staff member is responsible for wiping down his/her work station at least once a day. This includes phone, keyboard, desk and chair.
- Door handles, break room surfaces, copier, and other commonly touched surfaces should be sanitized at least once per day.
- Masks for staff and guests are optional.
We look forward to serving you!
Date and Time
Thu, Oct 01, 2020
10:00a - 11:00a EST